They are used to farm yENTITY inside the yENTITY Vault smart contracts. Outside of that they are normal tokens, you can trade them, transfer them. Do whatever you please with them.
No the unique tokenomics of yENTITY locks all liquidity withdrawals from Pancakeswap. It creates the possibility of a price floor and makes the deflationary farming process unique.
All yENTITY that will ever be created (10,000) is generated during the Liquidity Generation Event and subsequently put into liquidity. Making yENTITY deflationary. Together with a fee on token transfers which is distributed to stakers, it creates the possibility for a deflationary farming process.
Every transfer and trade of yENTITY has a fee attached to it, which goes inside the yENTITY Vault contract and is farmable. These fees will be distributed to yENTITY stakers therefore providing rewards without inflating the coin.
The community governance will have to decide on future LP pools. Based on yield farming strategies its in their interest to do so. As soon as governance launches there will be proposals to vote on (including by the yENTITY team).
To obtain yENTITY-LP tokens, please visit entity.capital/yentity, click on the Vault tab and press the button "Buy LP and Stake with One Click". This opens yENTITY Router. Choose the amount of BNB you would like to swap to LP tokens. Check the box "stake automatically" if you want to directly stake your LP tokens. Press "SWAP BNB for LP" and confirm your transaction.
Yes, you are free to move your LP tokens around as you wish. Staking and unstaking is possible on the entity.capital/yentity website under the "Vault" tab.
All deposit actions auto-harvest any pending yENTITY. Check your wallet to verify the yENTITY is there. You can always go to bscscan.com and verify it there as well.
They are caused by liquidity addition front running. It's only possible to remove a part of the liquidity a split second after someone added it. It is important to understand that front running does not allow more to be withdrawn than is deposited. Therefore the liquidity still always goes up.
The release of yENTITY Router v1.0 gives our community the option to disarm the front running bots. By using Liquidity Zap's bots will not be able to front run these transactions anymore. It does not just make the entire LP process easier but it also saves gas costs.
Due to yENTITY's fundamentals, liquidity cannot be removed, and coins cannot be minted. The token has a price floor. Meaning it will never drop under a certain price. This is quite unique, for a cryptocurrency in the DeFi space which is plagued by hyperinflating tokens.
To acquire the price floor you will need to use a series of calculations found in the yENTITY Formulas section.
Initially there is a 5% fee on token transfers, with 10% of the fees accumulated being used as a dev fee. The remaining 90% get distributed to the staked LPs.